So I’ve been reaching out to fans to submit their thoughts/reviews on the album, as I’ve been craving to know what YOU thought about the album. There’s been a few detailed reports that I thought were so great, I wanted to highlight them here on my website so I could hold onto them forever. This maybe a big article so I doubt you’ll get through it all haha. If you want to submit your own review, please do, just send it to my facebook wall
Yesterday I downloaded my copy of MM3D around noon, as I am writing this it’s 2:40 am April 6th and it’s been playing on rotation since. I, along with the veteran KidCrusher fans, having been awaiting this album since the release of Teddy VS KC in 2011 when it was first announced. The wait, while insanely lengthy, was certainly worthwhile. The sound is unlike any previous KC release up to date. The thud behind the beats are goosebump inducing and the rage lingering within the vocals are damn near blood curdling. A majority of the tracks are along the lines of dubstep with a strong, dark influence and an improved vocal style. The deliverance of KidCrusher’s screams and rhyming mechanic simply feel different, in a good way. Also, something that I personally adored with this release is the diversity. KidCrusher is mainly known for his monstrous, twisted, horrorcore persona, and while that aspect is still a big part of MM3D, you see a welcome change of pace with songs like “Heartbeat” and “Fuck You Forever” that shows a more tragedy stricken artist struggling with closure, painful memories, emotions like sadness, anger, hate, and day to day life. Covers have always been an aspect of Metal Murder, and the choice of songs used for MM3D were awesome at adding to the diversity. Just to express properly what I mean by diversity, one of the cover songs was “The Diary” by Hollywood Undead. The song is about the life of a severely depressed man who can’t get back on his feet due to losses in his life. Another cover is “Manic Depresso” by Sykotik which is a goofier song detailing the jittery up’s and down’s of bipolar. The last cover I’m referencing is “All About You” by Berzerker, which is a fastpaced industrial track with deep gutteral vocals. The skits are very comical as well and had me in stitches. My favorite “Horror Everywhere!” is about a guy (Korax) calling his friend Shawn (KidCrusher) for help cleaning up the murder of his sister and mother and keeps getting distracted with offers of beer and Hungry Jack’s. The collaborations were done well and left me feeling satisfied. Although there weren’t alot of guests on MM3D, I’m glad because I think too many guests would have stifled the appreciation of KidCrusher’s growth as an artist. The last two things that made MM3D great were the remixes and the features of his side projects. Outsider Artist from Teddy VS KC was great before, but the Grindhouse Remix is even better. I’m not sure how everyone else felt about Rectal Birth, but I loved The Nothing album greatly. I hadn’t heard Kcavemen before so the addition of the two tracks were a pleasure for the ears. All in all, MM3D was a phenomenal album and missing it will be a loss on your part.
After listening MM3D for 2 weeks. I’m gonna give a somewhat better review. First of all, love the mix of songs. Sad + Horror + Heavy = Perfect for everyone.
1. Chapter 9: I’m not a fan of intro tracks but you never disappoint with intros, perfectly brings the mood for the next track.
2. Directors Cut: The beat, the vocals and the lyrics still blow me away. To me, it felt very in your face kind of song, which I wish more artist did.
3. Covered In Blood: This track gives me chills every time I listen to it, just feels scary and dark(which is good)
4. Murder Me In 3D: If I had to describe this one, its like a really good horror movie. You think its done and it comes back killing with amazing lyrics and beat.
5. Heavily Medicated: I kinda figured out where Heavily Medicated was on the album(I could be wrong but I have a gut feeling). I literally fell in love with this song when it was released. Just one of those songs I blast anytime i’m in a eh mood and its makes me feel better.
5.5: The Never End Of Me And My Enemy: Honestly when i first heard this song it gave me goosebumps. I thought I was gonna find myself in Silent Hill.
6. Stuck In Solitude: I felt the emotion and feelings in this one. The lyrics were relate-able and the beat helped give it that mood.
7. Heartbeat: Same as Stuck In Solitude, another very relate-able track. Personally, this track helped me through some tough times when it was released awhile ago.
8. Human Salad: When I first saw this track with 3 special guest, I was iffy since I never heard of Scum or Denace. But holy jesus on a pogo stick, this track is probably one of my favorites on MM3D. Everyone on this track killed it. I felt like I was listening to different stories of serial killers.
9. The Evilution Remix: First of all, I love the person talking trash, its like reading dumbass comments on youtube/facebook. Never heard of Q Strange before, but he did an amazing job on this one, really good flow. The KC verses were really good too.
10. Bloodsteps: I was dreading this track at first for the fact Jahred was on it.(i lost respect for him but that’s a different story) But he did a great job on the track. But the KC verses really made this track feel like a scary boogie man story. This track is in competition for favorites with Human Salad.
11. The Hate Anthem: Vocals on this track with the beat had me headbanging the whole way through.
12. Bodyrott: A perfect follow up song to The Hate Anthem, kept the energy following perfectly.
13. Brain Taco: I don’t even have to say anything, if anyone hates this song they should cut off their ears. I love singing along with this song.
14. My Big Fat Dick: Another track I sing along with a lot. Being a Korn fan, I can’t hate it. Its funny and amazing.
15. Sex Toy: Probably the craziest track on the album, when I heard it the first time, my jaw was on the floor. Also the ending literally had me replay the song to make sure I heard what I really heard.
16. All About You: Amazing cover, I’m always tapping my fingers on something when this song plays.
17. Manic Depresso: I was so happy to hear this song since the first talk shit video. I was like “THAT’S THE SONG I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT!” Gave the original a listen then listen to yours, its like a remastered version of the original!
18. Heartless Zombie: Man, you do an amazing job at making sad songs, perfect song to end the album.
19. Stuck In My Mind: A perfect mix of everything I like in one song, fun way to start disc 2.
20. Get The Fuck Up Outta My Face: Being a Limp Bizkit fan, I enjoyed this song a lot. I hope you got a cookie for it.
21. Fuck Me: I love the aggressiveness in this song, something you can play when everyone is pissing you off.
22. Fuck This Fuckin Remix: You and Chico can do any track together and it won’t disappoint me. Was kinda surprised how short it was though.
23. House Of Pain: At first I was expecting a House Of Pain cover but it wasn’t. Loved the heavy feeling of it and the special guest didn’t disappoint.
24-27 – The Rectal Birth and Kcaveman stuff melted my face off. Enough said
28. Horror Everywhere: This skit is funny as hell. I feel sorry for Korax though, the horror is EVERYWHERE! Hope this horror didn’t affect the internet.
29. Outsider Artist: I like this remix, felt like an updated version of the original.
30. Who Do Your Voodoo: If they make a Dead Island 3, they better use this song because its way better than the original.
31. Killin Shit Part 2: Once again, another track in the fight for favorites on MM3D. The starting made me laugh. The lyrics and beat remind me of old hip hop but you made it your own style.
32. Chapter 10: I get the feeling if I play it backwards I’ll get some secret message. lol
33. Fuck You Forever: Its like a sad version of Sex Toy, which is weird to say. Kinda reminded me of A little Piece Of Heaven by A7X.
34. The Reason: Gotta say, very few songs make me cry but this one did. Very heavy on the feels
35. The Dairy: One of my favorite Hollywood Undead songs covered by you, can’t go wrong with that. You know how to pick some of my favorites to cover.
36. The Pressure It Feeds: You know how to end a cd on good notes. I liked how this track felt very blues/hard rock. Would have never expect something like it from you. Also, the ending, I literally can’t stop laughing every time I hear the ending.
I hope you enjoyed my long bad review. Sorry if I sound like a total butt kiss but this album is very solid.
Amazing. Truly awesome. The cd opens with jaw dropping intensity with the first song. Murders every single track. The cd could very well take you on an emotional roller coaster, if you let it. From wanting to mosh (songs like Directors Cut), to feeling depressed (Stuck in Solitude), to just feeling fun and happy, even (Brain Taco). 36 tracks, two cds, a DVD. The DVD, Alice In Zombie Land, is set up like a classic zombie movie, i love it. Im glad i donated money to the making of it. All production quality is out of this world. All in all, id give a 5/5 You worked hard, KC. You never fail to impress. Cant wait till the next chapter! Much Love
Metal Murder 3D is fuckin amazing. Forget Horrorcore. This is straight up Horror. It’s more than a collection of songs. It’s a soundtrack that takes you on a journey through pain and insanity that will leave you terrified, a little confused, and somehow wanting more. If you haven’t got it yet, FUCKIN GET IT!!
Honestly man well fucking done. MM3D is just all kinds of messed up epicness. Its everything I love about u spread across 36 violent, in ur face songs. I absolutely love the horrocore meets dubstep sound u have going. Sounds like u kidnapped Skrillex, shot him in the head and now u and Bub Zombie are taking turns fucking his corpse. I didn’t like waiting for this album but it was worth it. You’ve stayed at the same level across all of ur songs. Maybe even reaching higher levels of energy and violence. And thats why you’ll forever remain one of my top favourite artist ever. There’s no signs slowing down and I really do hope u can get to America and completely destroy the minds of everyone over there. Goodluck mate. U deserve nothing less
Ok so I have been a fan of KidCrusher since I first discovered him on the tunnel runners album and had to have every album I could get my hand on for like 5 straight months I would listen to metal murder mixtape vol.1 eagerly awaiting volume 2 and when it dropped I literally lost my shit because it literally blew me the fuck away now I got my hands on volume 3 METAL MURDER 3D and omfg it’s like Cthulhu arose from ryleh opened its might maw and let it’s choir of damnation madness and chaos into my eardrums and I love it XD the DVD was amazing as well no bullshit just proper grind house awesomeness I laugh so hard when bub zombie farts and KidCrusher looks at him, like wtf and he simply say “brain taco” omg hell the fuck yes. Also I was so surprised when I got my package and saw their was the sing for heavily medicated I’m like ahhhhh yesss.
In closing thank you so much KidCrusher for making this album I know it drained you especially emotionally I can hear it in your lyrics that why I love artist like you, you put all you have into your music from wacky shit to real emotion, I myself and all the fans appreciate it. Keep being you man and don’t let anyone change that. Metal murder 3d is amazing best album ever. Whoop whoop mmwcl
The way you blended Metal, Rap, Dubstep and Horrorcore blended into this album was amazing. The lyrics remind me of a horror movie(a true one, not these fake ones) and the Dubstep blend thrown in there is epic. You went all out on this album and I admit one thing, it’s the best ever.
So I finally got to listen to this bad boy after so long, and i gotta say that wait was worth it. If you’ve been following KC as long as i have (at least 4-5 years) then you’d know that MM3D has been in the making for quite some time now. With Heartbeat being the only taste of this project, i’ve been anticipating this album. KC has definitely evolved since the first Metal Murder Mixtape dropped and i love it. Comparing this to some of his older work his lyricism has definitely gotten better, the flow, his rhymes, and he has finally adapted to his voice. He has produced this scream (growl) that fits in perfectly with a lot of his songs (most importantly his Metal based tracks) along with production and the sound quality of his music. MM3D is, not only an amazing project for long time and new fans, a showcase of what he can now do with this music.
As funny as the song is, that pure Metal sound to it had me wanting to jump all over the place. KC goes for a different direction and has this melancholic sound on the Song Heartless Zombie. It’s a track that will have to grow on me.For the second CD.
I think this CD shines brighter than the first one. This has that straight raw, metal sound to it and is just amazing. It starts out with this nearly minute long intro and goes into this Metal/Dubstep(ish) song and introduces you to the second CD (which has the same amount of songs as the first CD) it includes features such as Ill e Gal, TONE-z, Chico, KC’s side projects Kcavemen and Rectal Birth. It evens includes a couple hilarious skits done by the one and only Korax. One being at the very end of the album. I’d skip the side project band songs mostly because it’s not a sound im really into myself except for the Penetration remix by Rectal Birth, which is a heavier, faster project by KC. It includes this remix of one of my favorite songs off the best release ever, in my opinion, Teddy Vs KC , Outsider Artist. It felt like a Grindhouse kinda thing (which is the Remix title) and was very addicting to listen to. The highlight of this CD is probably the remix songs and the covers. I loved how he took Dre’s Natural Born Killaz and just put showcased his lyrical, MC(ish) side and just shows that off. Limp Bizkit’s (whom im not real big on and dont listen to) songs are taken by KC and just amplifies the goodness with his metal sound and just destroys these songs. The cover songs are amazing as well. It threw me off guard when i heard Hollywood Undead’s The Diary on here. Even though the replay value on this track was low for me, it’s still enjoyable to listen to from time to time. The final track/cover just ends everything with a more different direction and a bang (including the failed prank call to Psychopathic Records at the end of the cover). I never heard the artist whom he’s covering (Mark Schwaber) but i will differently give him a listen. I also liked the teaser for the next project which included two notes from one of his earlier projects, Black Circle Magic. Does this mean he’s making a squeal? i have no clue, all i know is that im excited for whatever he will bring to the table.Overall this album wasent as amazing as i expected, but still is great nonetheless. KidCrusher is one of the only horrorcore artists i’ll ever listen to, and this album makes me more of a fan than i was before. He didnt go with the same sound and he wasent scared to take his sound in a different approach, which i respect that, but i just didnt like the dubstep part in most of the songs on the album. The features were great, nothing to complain in that area, this album well make you headbang, laugh, cry, and just enjoy it’s quality. If you’re looking for an album that has Dubstep, metal, and rap, this is the album to check out. A vast majority of the horrorcore rappers could take a few pointers off this album. i’ll give this a 7.5/10. Great job on the album KC and i cant wait to hear more from you!